Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Working Mom on Working Mom

I would like to encourage working moms to get a copy of the Working Mom Magazine. If they can afford to subscribe to get hold of a copy annually the better. They've got relevant articles related to fashion, motherhood, childcare, health, career, food and household tips all condensed in one great and affordable magazine.

Most of the time, I share my copy to moms out here in the condo neighborhood. Once they return my copy (which is already a back issue by then), I leave it to my nearby suki salon once I get my next foot spa/pedicure so that their customers can read this lovely magazine as well.

Thanks to ABS CBN Publishing as they never fail to send me a free copy every month (part of current job perks). ABS CBN is the only magazine publication who send me free copies of their Working Mom Magazine under my name! As I got hold of my latest copy, I would like to pay tribute to their publication by sharing to everyone how fabulous their Working Mom magazine is!

No comments: