Friday, September 19, 2008

Water-Related Skin Tips

Simple yet relatively helpful tips below were shared to me by my cousin who is a trusted dermatologist:
1. It is best to drink water the moment you wake up. It would replenish the moisture and liquids lost during sleep. The skin being the largest body organ in the body benefits from this good morning practice. No wonder I always feel good after drinking a glass or two upon waking up!
2. If one experiences dry skin, try to put a glass of water at the bedside table. Added moisture will help ease the dryness of the skin while sleeping. I have yet to try this one and I hope it works!

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

Dr. Obagi also recommends drinking lots of water. He says that rehydrating the skin through drinking and a healthy diet is way better than putting lotion.