Friday, September 19, 2008

First Belly Dancing Experience

I attended our belly dancing class in the office for the first time! I thought it was relatively easy but I was so wrong! My abdominal area truly felt those I've originally thought as simple shake and bump moves (I totally forgot what the steps were called)

I would personally classify belly dancing as a pretty intense workout for my sagging tummy! While paying attention to the different moves, I can’t help but admire my teacher’s belly wishing and hoping that it was mine.

This might be quite a long shot but I should never give up until I achieve my fitness dream of having a flat tummy. Regular attendance to our belly dancing class, familiarizing myself with the great moves and complementing it with a good cardio exercise would truly help me in accomplishing my fitness goal!

No comments: