Saturday, September 6, 2008

Avon Experience: Anew

I've always been in search for a great moisturizing cream.. I just finished my Elizabeth Arden's moisturizer. Good thing my sister who is working with Avon gave me a jar of Anew Clinical Therma Firm Face Lifting cream for me to try on. They say this is Avon's at-home answer to the latest thermal face life procedure. It surprisingly feels light on the face. I normally apply it at night and though it feels a little oily on my face in the morning, it could be easily washed off with water after waking up.

Anew Clinical ThermaFirm consist of an innovative "TriSonic Technology" that is formulated to help tighten the connection between skin layers. You will instantly feel good in less than a week of trying the product. Skin feels tighter after a few days of using the product.

I never thought a great beauty product is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dear, i enjoyed going through your blog and guess what, you have a fan = blue