Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cafe Juanita: A Gastronomic Experience

Dined out with friends recently at Cafe Juanita! Food in this neighborhood resto never fails me! I love their Tofu Sisig that we try to replicate it at home. Apart from Tofu Sisig, I also frequently try their Chicharon Bulaklak, pinakbet, gambas and since I forgot the particular name of the last two, I would just describe it - the fish with crabfat sauce as well as their version of lechon kawali with bagoong. I love their bagoong sauce so much that I always ask for extra serving of it! For dessert my favorite is their sticky toffee pudding with ice cream!

Cafe Juanita never fails to fulfill my satisfaction! Apart from their food, I also love how they've set up the place. If you check out their decorations one by one, you might think that it is tacky but upon seeing it in its entire view you will appreciate such a wondrous work of art!

I urge everyone to visit the place and dine with friends, family and their loved ones as often as they can!

No comments: