Saturday, September 13, 2008

One Bread Experience

On my way to the South parking lot, I came across a bread store in Mall of Asia. Having been into lots of anesthesia lately, I cannot seem to recall if the store was named Bread One or One Bread?! The ambience of the store is descriptive of a local feel of the famous Bread Talk chain. I was feeling a pang of hunger then thus I've decided to grab something from the store and eat it in the car on my way home while beating the city traffic.

Relatively prices of their bread are very reasonable and I cannot believe that I would still be able to buy a delicious bread with that price - more than half the amount of Bread Talk's equivalent! I was happily enjoying the piece of bread bought that I managed to eat everything while I was still in the parking lot!

No comments: