Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reliable Products I grew up with

I was recently amazed by the fact that I have a few products that I grew up with now being used regularly in my own household. There are times that we try out new products in the market but we always keep coming back to these reliable, efficient and effective items in the list:

1. Safeguard - Skin Germ Family Protection proven in its performance. We use this as our hand soap and body soap. We've tried many soap and bath gel products but my husband always request that we use Safeguard Pure White instead.

2. Colgate -I've patronized Colgate ever since I was a kid. We've tried their other variants and we like them all. When we need to buy a new toothpaste, what we do is we purchase one Colgate variant at a time.

3. Silver Swan Soy Sauce - We love how it contributes in making our dishes flavorful. A seasoning and sauce all rolled into one! I've tried Datu Puti but since Silver Swan is relatively cheaper and has equal performance with its major competitor, I go for the more cost efficient option.

4. Maggi Savor - My favorite is their Garlic Variant. Although they've undergone some packaging changes, I still can't let go of my teenage habit of putting a few drops of Maggi Savor on my sunny side up served during breakfast. Sometimes when pork chop is the main dish, I put 2 drops of Maggi Savor both on it and on my rice as well!

5. Zonrox - for super dirty whites, we put Zonrox. Our household help still practice this today.

6. Tide - Whether its the bar or the powder it still does laundry magic for us! I like the clean smell of Tide whenever I put my newly washed (and pressed) clothes on. The price is right for me with Tide as we don't need to purchase Downy anymore whenever we use this ever reliable laundry soap!

7. Perla - Tide for regular clothes, Perla for the delicate ones. It's great to use Perla in washing newborn clothes as well as stained underwear.

8. Toilet Duck - Toilet Duck has proven its efficiency in cleaning our toilet bowl for many years

9. Johnson's Baby Products - the cologne, lotion, oil, powder, bath soap, baby wash. You name it. We've used it! I sometimes apply my kids' Johnson's Baby Lotion to this very day!

10. Del Monte Products - similar strategy with Johnson's, we use quite a number of Del Monte's products: the ketchup, tomato sauce, fruit cocktail in special occasions, and their pineapple juice every day!

No comments: