Thursday, August 21, 2008

Worried For The Moment

I'm worried for my son... He is just turning 3 and when he had his recent check up with the pedia, it was found that he has fistula near his butt cheeks. This has been a recurring incident - when he was still 2 months, then a year and 2 months and then now that he is turning 3. I hope that the fistula recurrence would stop and be put to an end. I was told that operation is the only solution. Is there no other way? Can operation be delayed until he is older and can tolerate and understand the pain of going through an operation?

I would definitely seek second, third perhaps up to 5th opinion on his condition on whether to go or not go with operation so soon. For now I continue to pray for a better health condition for my little boy.

No comments: