Monday, August 11, 2008

Post Lunch Dip

Had our lunch at Mc Donald's and I love the new set up of their Rockwell branch. After lunch, we checked out the "sale" in various stores in Powerplant. We did not find anything that we fancy thus we proceeded back to our office to continue working.

After a while, I noticed that I experienced a post-lunch dip from an all time high of eating lunch and window shopping. They say that post lunch dip can be minimized if we just eat a smaller meal. Good thing I ordered only a piece of chicken instead of 2.

Another alternative to reduce post lunch dip is to increase one's alertness by listening to soothing music, doing exercise (hope that the strolling in the mall would count!) and drinking caffeinated drinks such as coffee.

I'm glad there are free cups of Nescafe being offered at work as caffeine in coffee helps restore levels of alertness and improves one's performance and mood through the day!

No comments: