Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tracking Finances

What a tough month it is! Financially (I mean).... I am the designated budget manager in the household and I would like to think I did a fairly good job managing the household's financial budget. I finally admitted that I need to track our expenses thus I assigned one of my previous diaries to be my financial notebook. I am trying to jot down monthly Telephone bills, Mobile Phone, Electricity, Water, Cable, Condo Association Dues, Condo Monthly Mortgage, drinking water allowance, grocery, credit card bills, gas, food expense, time share fees, tuition fees, OT, language stimulation fees and health check ups.. I think I don't have amount allocated for personal/miscellaneous use for the month.

I look forward to September as our "money-making month" when I can finally sell my car for 5 years and loan a new car! Money from the sold car will eventually be our emergency fund and savings fund.

Hope everything will turn out well in our family - financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

No comments: