Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Show me the money!

I just had my mid-year performance evaluation at work. I came to realize that I've chosen to grow old with the company I currently belong to. I trust my skills as well as my superior's capabilities to help me improve in terms of career and financial growth. With the current state I'm into.. it seems that I am not yet financially free.. I have house loans to pay coupled with car loans, utilities, salaries, food expense, miscellaneous and some investments for the future.

I don't have much current savings. My earnings coupled with our expenses almost evens out. We hope to change the trend and come up with better savings once we have earnings when we sell our car in the near future. For savings, I am thinking of not placing my money in bank accounts but rather in investments funds. Mutual funds as they most call it. I currently have some in PAMI and I hope to increase my investments as time goes by. What I am eyeing for is to invest in their AIG Global Bond Fund. Hope that I could embark on it in the near future and have wise financial decisions when in comes to investment and savings!

No comments: