Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All in One Cooking Magic!

I am not a good cook compared to my loving husband. What I am proud of is introducing him to an all-in-one cooking ingredient filled with magic that is true to its name - Maggi's Magic Sarap! In tradition cooking, we normally have salt, spices for seasoning, we also have soy sauce and the like as well as bouollons for soup, certain soup base for sinigang, fried mixes for crumbs and marinating and so forth! Little did I know that what i gave him as a Magic Sarap sample to improve the taste of Chop Suey could easily substitute for all of these hoopla cooking mixes!

Nowadays, we don't store many types of bouillons as well as other frying mixes. We only add to our meat and dishes a few granules of Magic Sarap and off we savor such a delectable dish! I was quite surprised to enjoy such a tastier fried rice when it was sprinkled with a few Magic Sarap!

No comments: