Friday, August 22, 2008

Search for a New Family Car

My car loan will end next month and we are looking for a replacement car. We are planning to sell Phoenix - a Toyota Altis 2003 mid-range model soon which is very much still in good condition and with less kilometer run than most cars. We are planning to replace Phoenix with a Toyota Innova J. It is bigger than our current car as one of our qualification for our next family car is for it to seat at least 7 in total to accommodate visiting relatives and friends.

We are still torn if we are going to get the silver one or the red one but we are planning to add a few basic accessories such as bumper guards, side mouldings, side visor, back up sensor with LED, luggage tray, step guard, power lock with alarm, tint to name a few. Our main qualification is to add as minimal as possible to my allowable car loan limit. Good thing our nearest Toyota branch comes handy and is very accommodating in our needs and requirements.

I am excited to drive and ride our new family car. I still don't know what to name her yet! Probably Blessing or maybe Isabelle? The car is a blessing and I hope it will bring lots of blessings in the future. For Isabelle - I've always liked to name my kid isabelle but my husband forbade me to do so then for my daughter as he said it was the name planned by her sister for her baby as told to him (without me knowing it yet then! you see we got pregnant almost at the same time.. so being the underdog I gave in.) Perhaps now is the time to name a few of our things Isabelle. If not for our kid, at least for one of our precious things!

Phoenix - our current car was named as such since during those times that I purchased him - I encountered a lot of bigger and bolder changes in my life! =)

No comments: