Thursday, June 5, 2008

Working Mom Experience

Such a political world! That's why they made a course out of it I suppose! There's magic in it and mostly everyone experience and learn from it in their own little way. I'm not supposed to but sometimes I get stressed on how work loads me up.. It's kind of a dementor thing zapping out every inch of happiness from you. But I chose not to be affected by it. I've used my EQ bank to ward off dementor moments. I decided to become Harry Potter and fight off every dementor and a Voldemort counterpart that one could ever imagine.

Almost 3 years have passed and I've been on a crossroad on whether to continue threading this path or decide to let go, break free and thread the path I would have loved to choose. But I just realized the path that I'm threading into is a road less travelled. A rare opportunity for life travelers like me. I don't know if anybody will like to be in my shoes for now but I have no regrets on the whole thing.

Choose your battles as they say. Big enough that matter, small enough that you can win. I would like to congratulate myself for having come this far. I've witnessed various political scenarios happening in my other side of life. i never thought these types ever existed in the world I'm into. I hope these would stop.. If ever this will continue, I am still not certain if I want to be part of it anymore. I'm truly content with living my personal life as happy as one could imagine and I never thought other side of life will become quite shitty as this. Sometimes I wonder how others could get to meditate and sleep well at night without realizing what they have done.

I hope someone will put an end on this. It was quite a great learning experience though. Something that strengthened me as a person. It tested in a way how I will stood by my moral grounds. I do hope others will have time to reflect on things they've done and realize the best thing that could possibly be done to correct the situation. Its never too late as many people say.

But when I reflect on the other blessings that I've experienced in life, it makes me forget things that I've experienced. I've come this far, the journey is not yet to an end. I believe this is just the beginning. I need to count on my little blessings, increase my EQ bank, move on and patiently awaits what lies ahead.

No comments: