Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late bloomer

I used to think that I am a late bloomer in some ways and here are a few that I could think of.. I don't know if I'm the "latest" of them all. Growing up, I think I had my boobs and my period later than most of my girl classmates. I had my first boyfriend when I was already working. Even with the surge of internet communication, I think I am late bloomer in this arena as well. I never fancy spending time with the internet years ago. It was just recently during my maternity leave that I started appreciating the power of modern technology. I saved up some money - instead of frequenting malls during the weekend, I spent my time surfing and amazed by the many discoveries found in the Net. I came across blogging regularly just about last month and I am still making my way around it. Even in social networking I would consider myself as a neophyte. I used to have a myspace account but now I only maintain friendster, multiply and facebook with facebook and multiply as my most frequented social network page. Most of my URL sites even are works of a beginner. A beginner who likes to have fun and would have no qualms whatever she wants to write about. =)

No comments: