Monday, June 9, 2008

Bye warts, by impulse

My last derma trip was about last year prior to returning to work after my maternity leave. This afternoon was my recent trip. I just had my warts removed for the first time this afternoon. I did not go to my regular derma as this was just a spur of the moment decision. I passed by a derma clinic below our building after my foot spa trip to the salon. There were a lot of patients waiting in his clinic which I took as a good sign. I waited for my turn and filled up necessary forms.

I was asked to lie down, an antibiotic cream was applied to my face and Mr Derma let it stayed for about an hour. I think i dozed off and woke up when I felt some buzz sensation on my face.. off he went zapping/cauterizing (as they term it) my warts away. There are a few black spots left in my face reminiscent of the procedure but I felt relieved and happy afterwards.

It was an impulsive decision from my end to have my warts removed today but had no regrets in doing so. =)

No comments: