Friday, July 18, 2008

Moisturizer Search

It was only about 3 years ago that I started religiously applying moisturizer on my face. Thanks to my sister in law who previously worked in the beauty industry as well as my vain officemate who let me realized the importance of moisturizing one’s face. I used to have a hard time looking for the right moisturizer but when I was given a bottle of Elizabeth Arden’s moisturizer as a gift, I did not hesitate using it immediately.The bottle claims that it is a “perpetual moisturizer”. Hydration is guaranteed for 24 hours. One will experience continuous comfort with the advanced Filagrinol Complex and Aquaxyl.
The moisturizer was too good to be true! Unlike any other moisturizers, it feels light on the face when applied, it has a pleasant smell and helps skin maintain its own ideal moisture level. It seems that moisture was bound within the skin’s surface layers. It can be used alone or under make-up. Elizabeth Arden’s super light lotion delivers instant and lasting shine control and oil free hydration. I have an oily skin but I never experienced too much oiliness in my face whenever I apply Elizabeth Arden’s Perpetual Moisture Lotion. It can be used both in the morning and at night that I wish my bottle supply can still last me for a few more months!

No comments: