Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think I've been hacked!

Uh oh! My yahoo email ad seems not to be working anymore! I don't see my inbox now! It diverts me to this frustrating page on mc blah blah! I can open yahoo.com but I can't seem to open my mail inbox! I've been on this inbox since the time that I've been hooked with the internet which is about 3 years ago. Yeah I admit I am a late bloomer in the modern technology area. I can't seem to hide my frustration with what's happening that I can't help but to write about it. Modern technology can be a blessing and a curse. Most especially if you nearly depend on it..

Now I am praying that I wish I could access my mail inbox again. For sentimental reasons, I still want to maintain my original email address. Oh well, here goes.. I gotta go and find out a solution hoping to outwit modern technology.

No comments: