Friday, April 25, 2008

Unexpected gifts

I've had a lot of gifts and blessings that I never fail to thank God for all of it - may it be big or small. I have 3 gifts which were honestly quite unexpected but all created a major impact in my life..=) I am forever grateful to God for these 3 great gifts He has given me.

Gift #1: My husband
My second boyfriend turned out to be the man God planned for me. How we met was unexpected and our story can be granted film rights depending on which producer is willing to invest as long as those playing our characters are touted as one of the best selling love teams in the country. We've been spending our lives together for 4 years now and we've been through a lot - both good and trying times and saw each other grew spiritually, financially, physically and emotionally. I have a lot to thank my husband for - he made me a better person the way I've always wanted to be.

Gift #2: My Son
My son was an unexpected gift - unexpected but always wanted. People say that when a baby comes along - a lot of blessings will pour and this is indeed true! Even while still being pregnant with my firstborn - I had a lot of blessings that went along my way... I've been transferred to another job which I have always wanted before, I got promoted and on top of the promotion, my salary was adjusted with frequency/ies and amount unexpected in a year. I have experienced new things with my baby and he was also instrumental on how I am today especially that of being a mother. I am not a perfect mom but as a working mom -I try to provide what's best for my kids and take care of them the best that I can.

Gift#3: My Daughter
Yes, she was unexpected too. =) You can all scold me for being such an unintelligent person when it comes to family planning. My little girl always surprise me in many ways that she can. She was the driving force to help me do intelligent choices especially in managing a family and the household. My daughter taught me how to balance and maximize time for the family especially time for my kids.

No comments: